Welcome to Stearns Farm!
Reserve your 2018 Summer Share. Buy now.
The farm is resting for the winter. We look forward to seeing you under the tent in June!
- Turnip and Potato Mash with Sage Butter
- Carrot Soup with Coconut Milk
- Sweet Potato and Kale Frittata with Goat Cheese
- Refrigerator Half-Sour Tomatoes
- Fettucine with Goat Cheese, Arugula, and Tomatoes
- Squash Soup with an African Touch
See our list of 2017 education programs. Learn about wild plants, fermentation and more!
Your share price covers farm operations. Donations help us pay for investments in infrastructure, equipment, community outreach and education. Thank you for all of your support!
This Week in Pictures
See what’s been happening at the farm! Click on a picture to enlarge it. Submit photos you take during pickups, work hours or farm events to email@example.com. This week, see photos taken during our Oct. 20 harvest celebration!
A couple of poems to carry you through the rest of winter: More That Winter Ends Than Spring Begins By Marge Piercy Nothing stirs out of the earth, yet the dogs are trotting in odd pairs of schnauzer and spaniel; in small packs with brisk intent they cross the...read more