Adapted from Greene on Greens by Bert Greene
1 1/2 to 2 lbs. kohlrabi, trimmed, peeled
2 Tbs. unsalted butter
1/4 cup strong chicken broth
1 tsp. fresh tarragon, minced
Salt and freshly ground pepper
chopped fresh parsley
1. Cut the peeled kohlrabi bulbs into strips about 3 inches long and 1/4 inch thick.
2. Melt the butter in a large heavy skillet over medium low heat. Add the kohlrabi strips tossing well to coat
2. Add stock and tarragon cook covered until just tender (about 15 minutes)
3. Remove cover and raise heat slightly and cook until golden
4. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.