Adapted from Amy Johnson | She Wears Many Hats
4 large cucumbers (about 2 pounds)
4 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt (I used 0% fat)
1 tablespoon dill
1 tablespoon rice vinegar (substitute red or white wine vinegar if needed)
½ teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Peel, half, seed, and slice cucumbers.
- In a medium bowl combine yogurt, dill, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add cucumber to bowl and toss with yogurt/dill mixture until combined well.
- Additional salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.