Adapted from Home Cooking with the Uncommon Gourmet
If you want to substitute fresh herbs use 3 times the dried amount
1 pd Cherry Tomatoes
2 TBL Olive Oil
salt and pepper to taste
Herbed goat cheese
6 oz Goat Cheese crumbled
1 tsp dried Basil
1/2 Tsp dried Thyme
1/2 Tsp dried Marjoram
1/4 Tsp dried Rosemary
2 Tbl fresh chopped Parsley
salt to taste
1/4 Tsp ground pepper
1 Tsp Balsamic vinegar
6 Tbl Olive Oil
12 oz Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking sheet
2. Place cherry tomatoes cut side up on baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 Tbl olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3 Roast for 20-25 minutes until carmelized on bottom
4. Prepare the Herbed Goat Cheese. In a bowl combine the goat cheese, herbs, salt, pepper, balsamic, and olive oil.
5. Cook Pasta according to directions. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
6. Add roasted tomatoes and herbed goat cheese to the freshly cooked pasta and gently toss until evenly coated.