Our first pickup of the season is the week of June 9. Get ready at our Spring Festival/New Sharer Orientation & Potluck! All new sharers are required to attend an orientation. These sessions provide important information and help ensure that pickup days run smoothly (please make sure to check off your name on the orientation sign up sheet, to confirm your attendance). We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to a productive and enjoyable season. It’s also a regular work day. All sharers are welcome to put in some work hours before or after the new sharer orientatio.
Opening Day schedule:
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Put in some work hours
- 11:30 AM: New sharer orientation
- 12 PM: Potluck and Music. Bring a dish to share (along with your own reusable dishes and cutlery for yourself). And bring an instrument if you want to play!
- 1 PM: New sharer orientation
- 1 PM – 4 PM: Put in some work hours