adapted from allrecipes.com
- 3 small zucchini, cut into french-fry shaped pieces
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Season zucchini pieces with salt
3. Mix panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
4. Dip zucchini pieces into the beaten eggs and then press into bread crumbs to coat; gently toss between your hands so any bread crumbs that haven’t stuck can fall away. Arrange breaded zucchini onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake zucchini in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.