Adapted from Weight Watcher Magazine June 2010
- Juice 1 lemon
- 3 garlic clove crushed
- 1 TBL olive oil
- 2 tsp thyme
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 medium zucchini cut in half crosswise and then cut lengthwise into 1/4″ slices
- 4 whole wheat (or your choice) Naan flatbreads
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
1. Preheat grill to medium
2. Combine lemon juice, garlic, oil, thyme, and salt in zip lock bag. Add zucchini. Squeeze air out, turn to coat zucchini and let stand 30 minutes.
3. Remove zucchini and grill until tender 1-2 minutes per side
4. Place flatbreads on grill and grill until lightly crisped and golden (2-3 minutes). Flip over and sprinkle evenly with goat cheese and place 1/4 of zucchini on each slightly overlapping, press down slightly. Close cover and grill until bottom lightly crisped about 3 minutes.