4 Tbl butter
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
2 bunches Swiss Chard (stems removed)
1 Tbl chopped onion
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp baking powder
1 lb. mild cheddar cheese grated
1, Blanch Swiss chard in boiling water for a few minutes, cool and squeeze liquid out. Finely chop
2. Melt butter in 13x9x2 pan
3. Mix eggs, flour, milk, salt, pepper, and baking powder together
4. Add cheese, Swiss chard, and onion
5. Pour in dish (over melted butter)
6. Bake 350 for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Cool 45 minutes serve warm or at room temperature.