Adapted from The Sprouted Kitchen by Sara Forte
1/2 cup whole milk
Sea Salt and fresh ground Pepper
2 small sweet potatoes
1 Tbl Olive Oil
1 Tsp ground Cumin
1 Tbl fresh Thyme
2 green onion white and green thinly sliced
2 cups baby spinach
1/3 cup herb goat cheese (about 3 oz)
Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
hot sauce optional
- Arrange Rack top third of oven and preheat to 425
- In a bowl whisk together eggs,add the milk, pinch of salt, 1/2 tsp pepper and whisk
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into 1/4 ” cubes
- Warm oil in 10-12″ saute pan. Add potatoes and toss to coat. sprinkle cumin, 1/2 tsp salt and thyme and stir again. Cook sweet potatoes tossing occasionally until cooked and have brown marks about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle green onions on top and then spinach. Let the spinach wilt for one minute covered. Turn heat to low, give the eggs on last whisk and pour over spinach.
- Break up cheese with your fingers and distribute over top. Put pan in oven until middle just set 10-12 minutes.
- let rest a few minutes and serve in slices with cilantro and hot sauce on the side.