Adapted from The Uncommon Gourmet’s All Occasion Cookbook by Ellen Helman
- 1 pd ziti
- 3 cups quartered cheery tomatoes
- 6 oz feta crumbled
- 1 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup scallions thinly sliced
- 1 tbl dried mint or 3 Tbl fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbl lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package and drain. Place in large serving bowl.
- meantime prepare sauce, combine tomatoes, feta, black olives,scallions, mint, salt pepper, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well.
- Pour sauce over warm pasta and toss. Serve warm or at room temperature.