The Stearns Farm website has a new look for 2017! We’ve streamlined our menus and simplified the layout to make information about the farm and your share easier to find and to read. We’ve also made our recipe archive easier to navigate and created space for more photos that highlight the beauty of our farm. Check out the features of our new design:
Sharer Information in One Place
Information about your account and details about picking up your share, field work requirements and other farm policies are collected under the new “My Share” drop-down menu. You can access this menu, along with any other menu, from any page.
If you are viewing the site on your phone or tablet, tap the menu icon (≡) at the top right corner of the screen to open all the menus. Scroll to the bottom to find the “My Share” links.
News and Events At a Glance
- “News” displays the most recent newsletter posts.
- “This Week’s Share” will have current share distribution information, in season
- “Upcoming Events” will list farm events and educational programs.
- “Store” links to the Stearns Farm online store, so you can quickly pay for unworked hours, buy a share, or donate.
- “Support Stearns Farm” links directly to our donation page, so you can contribute to our current fundraiser.
The Latest “From the Field”
We’ve added a photo gallery to the home page, featuring pictures from Mel’s Instagram feed, newsletter and Facebook photos, and pictures from our sharers. Click on the arrows to view the slideshow on the home page, or click on a photo for a larger view. Send us your pictures, and we’ll feature as many as we can throughout the year!
Easier to Find Recipes
Discover recipes by ingredient, look for a recipe by name or read excerpts of the most recently-posted recipes at a glance. As always, access the recipe archive from “The Harvest” menu on the home page or from the sidebar on any other page.
Follow Us on Social Media
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
(Updated on 1/23/16, 9:19 am)