adapted from Eat Clean Live Well
- 2 medium cucumbers peeled
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Garlic Clove thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- Tbl toasted sesame oil
- Tbl Hot pepper sesame oil
- Tsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbl chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbl chopped peanuts
- Half cucumbers, scoop out seeds and slice 1/4″ slices
- Place in bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt let sit 2 hours.
- Drain water and top cucumbers with garlic and red pepper flakes
- Boil rice vinegar. Pour over cucumbers. Evenly drizzle with sesame oils and maple syrup. Cover refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove from Refrigerator, toss with cilantro and top with peanuts.