Adapted from Vegetarian Times
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (12 oz.)
- 8 large eggs
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced (1 cup)
- 4 large curly kale leaves, ribs removed, leaves torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese (2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400. Place Sweet Potatoes in microwavable dish, add 1/2 water and cover. Microwave 5 minutes or until tender.
- Wisk eggs, mustard, vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Using an oven proof skillet coat with cooking spray and heat oil. Add onions and cook 5 minutes. add Kale cook additional 2 minutes. Add sweet potatoes and arrange in pan.
- Pour eggs over top and cook 3 minutes. Place in oven until set 10 minutes.
- Loosen and slide onto plate. Top with cheese while hot so cheese melts. Serve.