These burgers are great grilled, but can also be made using a griddle on the stove top.
Makes 4 burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 bunch scallions, white parts thinly sliced
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated, fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil grill grates and heat the grill on high.
- Using clean hands, work the scallions, soy sauce, ginger, salt, and pepper into the ground turkey. Form into 4 equal size patties.
- Sear the burgers on the grill for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, flip the burgers, and continue to grill until they are cooked through, roughly 5-7 minutes.
- Serve on buns with your choice of toppings.