Check out the herb garden to make this great recipe.
Makes 4 servings
Inspired by Epicurious.com
- 1 T peanut oil or another neutral vegetable oil
- 4 cups chopped green garlic chives
- 1 tsp dried hot red pepper flakes
- 3 T soy sauce
- Heat the wok (or large pan) over high heat.
- Add the oil, swirling to coat the wok evenly, and heat until hot and just smoking.
- Add the chives and red pepper flakes and stir-fry, letting the chives rest on bottom and sides of the wok several seconds between stirs, until the chives are tender and slightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce and heat for 1 more minute.
- Serve over rice.