Make these fun drinks to use some of your share in a different way and stay hydrated during the hot summer. Great to serve at barbeques or on any old afternoon.
Inspired by walkingonsunshine.com
- 2 T honey
- 1 cup water
- Juice from 3 lemons
- 1 sprig mint, torn into pieces
- 1 sprig basil, torn into pieces
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 2 cups plain seltzer water
- Lemon slices for serving
- Add honey and water to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until the honey dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and cool for 5-10 minutes before pouring into a pitcher.
- Add fresh lemon juice and herbs to the pitcher. Stir gently and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to chill.
- Immediately before serving, pour sparkling water into the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice and serve immediately with a lemon slice for garnish.