Inspired by foodnetwork.com
Makes 4 (side dish) servings
- 4 T olive oil
- 4 fennel bulbs, cut into 1/4″ slices, reserve fronds
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly oil the bottom of a baking sheet. Arrange the fennel in an even layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Parmesan. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake until the fennel is fork tender, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Chop 2 tsp. of the fennel fronds and sprinkle over the roasted fennel to serve.