Inspired by Martha Stewart
Make 4 side dish servings
- ¾ lb tomatillos, husks removed, washed and halved
- ¾ lb plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the tomatillos and tomatoes, cut sides up, on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with the coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine, then spread in an even layer. Bake until tomatillos and tomatoes are very soft and browned in spots, about 45 to 55 minutes.
- To store, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.