Inspired by FoodandWine.com
Makes 3 cups
- 1 kabocha squash, halved, seeded, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
- ¼ c olive oil
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 T red onion, finely chopped
- 2 T lime juice
- 1/3 c cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- On a baking sheet, toss the squash with 2 T of olive oil and the curry powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the squash is golden and tender. Let cool to room temperature.
- Place squash in a medium bowl, and fold in the jalapeno, onion, lime juice, cilantro and the remaining 2 T of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve with tortilla or pita chips.