Classic Harvest shares are still available at a 10% discount–that’s two weeks free–if you purchase your 20-week 2020 Summer Share by October 20. Full season Farmer’s Choice shares are now on sale for 5% off.
Discounted shares are available in limited quantities, and for a limited time only.
Reserve a Classic Harvest share at 10% off and receive the following additional benefits:
- Waived work hours. Worth 6 hours, or $60 if you plan to buy out your hours.
- $10 off a 2019 Winter Share if you buy it at the same time as your summer share.
- A voucher to share: Give a friend or a family member one free share pick up!
- Plant sale coupon: Spend $15 at our May 2020 plant sale and get $3 off.
Full season Farmer’s Choice shares are now available at a 5% discount, which includes a voucher and a plant sale coupon. Current sharers will be able to purchase a Farmer’s Choice share at this price until November 24. (The Farmer’s Choice shares that were available at the larger discount, with the additional perks, have all been purchased.)
Winter Shares can be purchased separately at any time for the regular price until November 17.
When you sign up early, not only do you get a discount, you also provide us with money to buy seeds and supplies in a timely manner and help to sustain Stearns Farm as a community supported farm.
2020 Early Bird Specials
For 2019 summer sharers only.
September 16-October 20
- Classic Harvest- $699 + $10 membership fee. Buy
Farmer’s Choice – $410 + $10 membership fee.Sold out
- Winter Share – $110 if purchased with a summer share. Classic Harvest only. Buy
October 21-November 24
- Classic Harvest – $738 + $10 membership fee.
- Farmer’s Choice – $433 + $10 membership fee. AVAILABLE NOW
For new sharers now, and everyone after November 24
- Classic Harvest – $777 + $10 membership fee.
- Farmer’s Choice – $456 + $10 membership fee.
- Winter Share – $120 (non-members must pay the $10 membership fee). Buy
For more details about these offers, visit the Stearns Farm online store. If you have additional questions, please email Ember at firstname.lastname@example.org.