We’re in the most abundant weeks of our summer share season. How are you enjoying your vegetables, herbs, and berries right now? We’d like to include your recipes in our upcoming Stearns Farm Cookbook.
Recipes can include favorites that you look forward to making every year, or your newest discoveries. We welcome any type of dish from breakfast smoothies to that stir fry you improvised to convince your kids to eat bok choy and your go-to salsas, salads and pasta sauces. Read our guidelines and submit your recipe using our form: https://stearnsfarmcsa.org/recipe-archive/recipe-submission-form/
Here’s more about what we’re looking for:
- Each recipe must include at least one ingredient that comes from your summer or winter farm share. It does not have to be the main ingredient.
- Recipes should serve 4-8 people. Estimates are OK.
- Please submit only recipes that you have cooked yourself.
- We can only publish original recipes. Because the basics of many recipes are the same, however, we can consider using recipes inspired by another source if your version is substantially different from what was published. If you got the idea for your recipe from a published source, please include a reference to the original source (either a link, if it is from a blog or website, or the title and author of the cookbook you used) and include a note about what you have changed. Please do not submit recipes that you cook step by step from a recipe published by someone else.
- Include your name and a way to contact you in case we have questions.
- Please see our sample recipe for an example of how to write yours.
If you have any questions, please contact Elana Varon, the cookbook editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org