Recipe found on bbc.co.uk/food/recipes
Prep Time: Under 30 minutes Cooking Time: 30-60 minutes
- 2 onions, quartered
- 2 red peppers, seeds removed, quartered
- 1 yellow pepper, seeds removed, quartered
- 8 large tomatoes, preferably on the vine
- 3 oz chorizo, sliced
- 15 oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 garlic cloves, bashed
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 8 chicken thighs, skin-on, bone-in
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Put the onions, peppers, tomatoes, chorizo, beans, garlic and rosemary in a very large roasting pan (you may choose to use two pans instead). Top with the chicken, then drizzle with the oil.
- Scatter with the salt and a big pinch of pepper. Roast for 1 hour, or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is golden brown. To check if the chicken is cooked, pierce the thickest part with a skewer; the juices should run clear. If there is any sign of pink, return the bake to the oven until the chicken is cooked.
- Leave the chicken to rest for 10 minutes, then serve with the vegetables. Enjoy!