Recipe sourced from justbeetit.com
Makes 6 servings
- 1 bunch beets
- 1 bunch salad turnips
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 6 Tablespoon honey
- 4 Tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap beets in aluminum foil, 2 or 3 per piece of foil, and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 45 minutes until they are soft.
- Let them cool, then peel them by rubbing the skin off.
- Slice the beets into 1/4 inch slices.
- Slice the salad turnips into 1/4 inch slices.
- Arrange the beets and turnips on a plate, and then sprinkle the blueberries over top.
- Top with Blueberry Viniagrette.
- Combine the blueberries, cider vinegar, honey and olive oil in a blender.
- Mix until combined.
- Store in the refrigerator.