Recipe sourced from food.com
- 1 lb green beans, fresh and dry
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste with garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste, sriracha
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons peanut oil or 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of oil in a wok over medium heat. It is very important to use a wok and to heat the oil first or it will not cook right. Add the green beans (careful, it will sputter!) and stir fry until they pucker and begin to brow, about 6-8 minutes.
- Drain the green beans in a colander.
- Heat the other 1 Tablespoon of oil and add ginger, garlic and scallions, stir fry for a minute. Add chili sauce and sriracha and stir fry for a minute. Add the beans, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Serve with rice.