We’re already thinking about next season and all the ways to keep growing quality food for our community. This means it’s nearly time to begin sign ups for the 2023 season! In the last few years, we’ve been selling out in record time so Don’t wait – get your share early!
Despite the fact that it costs more to operate the farm due to inflation, we do not plan to increase share prices for 2023. As always, our early bird share sign ups for 2023 are for current CSA sharers only. This includes any of our three share types: Summer, Back-to-School and PYO Flower and Herb Shares.
Sign ups will begin on Monday, September 19th and run for 6 weeks ending on Monday, October 31st.
Sign ups will open to the public beginning November 1st.
During the current-sharer sign up period you can choose from any of our shares:
- 20-week Classic Summer Share: $854
- 20-week Farmer’s Choice Summer Share: $501
- 10-week Classic Back-to-School Share: $523
- 10-week Farmer’s Choice Back-to-School Share: $330
- 10-week PYO Flower and Herb Share: $132
We appreciate all our community members and are grateful for every way you contribute to the success of the farm. As a thank you for being a returning sharer, we are offering your choice of a “thank you” gift when you sign up for any of the vegetable shares.
You can choose one of the following “thank you” gifts:
- Waived work hours
- Voucher for 1 week of vegetables + $3 coupon to our seedling sale in May
- No gift – Use the full price of your share to grow our food
In addition to having the opportunity to sign up for 2023, you will also have the option to sign up for a Winter Share. Visit our website for more information.
Until next time,