Recipe found on earthdancefarm.net
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 apple, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 spring onions or scallions
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add peanuts and cook, stirring constantly for 20 minutes. Transfer mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and stir until smooth. Add 1 Tbsp of water, if necessary, to thin out the dressing.
In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients. When ready to serve, add dressing and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and top with peanut mixture.