Only three weeks remain for current CSA sharers to secure their preferred 2023 Shares and receive exclusive thank you gifts from Stearns. The members-only sale ends on Monday, October 31st at 8PM and opens to the general public on Tuesday, November 1st so don’t miss out and purchase one today while supplies last!
Until the end of the month, current CSA members (Summer, Back to School and/or PYO Flower & Herb) can choose from any of our 2023 options:
- 20-week Classic Summer Share: $854
- 20-week Farmer’s Choice Summer Share: $501
- 10-week Classic Back to School Share: $523
- 10-week Farmer’s Choice Back to School Share: $330
- 10-week PYO Flower & Herb Share: $132
Our members’ continued sustaining support is what makes the Stearns Farm CSA possible. We invite those who purchase 2023 vegetable shares to select one of the following “thank you” gifts when signing up:
- Waived work hours
- Voucher for 1 week of vegetables + $3 coupon to our Seedling Sale in May
- No gift option: Use the full price of your share towards growing our delicious food
2022 Winter Share
And why wait for next summer? Anyone, Stearns sharer or not, can order a 2022 Winter Share now and enjoy the year’s last bounty over the upcoming holiday season and into the new year.
The Winter Share is distributed in two monthly pickups – Saturday, November 19th & Saturday, December 17th from 10AM – 2PM and all the produce is pre-packed into a bushel box for easy transport.
While the contents of the share are subject to change based on availability, expect to see things like:
- Pea tendrils
- Fresh cranberries
- Winter squash
- A variety of root vegetables including potatoes, carrots, daikon radishes and turnips
The cost this year is $140 + $10 membership fee (for those who are not current members).