Recipe found on recipegirl.com
Yields 24 slices (2 loaves)
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups granulated white sugar
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (more if you like spice)
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries, coated with flour (just toss with about 1 teaspoon of the measured flour)
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 4 mini-loaf pans or 2 regular-sized loaf pans.
In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar. Fold in the zucchini.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Beat into wet mixture just until incorporated. Gently fold in the blueberries.
Transfer the batter to the prepared pans. Bake for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely. (Muffins should take about 20 to 30 minutes – check periodically.)