We are all committed to respecting the land, the people who work hard to grow our food, and our fellow sharers. To help make our community a safe, comfortable place for everyone, please follow a few simple Do’s and Don’ts.
- Bring your children, and make sure that they are not stepping on the crops or getting in the way of other sharers in the field or under the pickup tent.
- Weigh your produce carefully, and don’t take more than your allotted share.
- Ask for help if you don’t know where something is or how to harvest a crop.
- Be considerate under the pickup tent. The space is tight, but a little courtesy goes a long way.
- Keep your dog leashed at all times and don’t bring dogs into the fields or into the pickup tent.
- Take more than your allotted share. Doing so means that someone else is getting less.
- Leave trash or recycling at the farm. We are unable to remove waste not generated by the farm.
- Let your dog off leash, or bring dogs into the pickup tent or the fields.
- Talk on the phone in the fields except in the event of an emergency.
Thank you for being a part of the Stearns Farm community.