We are all committed to respecting the land, the people who work hard to grow our food, and our fellow sharers. Together, we can make our Stearns Farm a safe, comfortable place for everyone by following these guidelines that reflect our community values:
- Children are welcome. We encourage you to bring them to learn and explore. When they visit, please make sure that they are not stepping on the crops or getting in the way of other sharers in the fields or under the pavilion.
- When you are collecting your share, be considerate of other people’s space under the pavilion.
- Weigh your produce carefully, and don’t take more than your allotted share. We plan our harvests carefully so all sharers can get an equal quantity of vegetables each week.
- Ask for help if you don’t know where something is or you need instructions for how to harvest pick-your-own crops.
- Be respectful of other sharers by keeping your dog leashed at all times. Due to local health regulations, pets are prohibited under the pavilion during pick up and in the fields at any time.
- Help us keep our farm clean by taking with you any trash or recycling you generate. We are unable to remove waste not generated by the farm.
- Kindly refrain from talking on the phone in the fields or under the pavilion, except in an emergency. Doing so helps us to provide a quiet oasis and foster connections among you all during pickup and enables us all to stay focused on our work during work hours.
Thank you for being a part of the Stearns Farm community.
Updated on June 29, 2019