2022 Farmer's Choice Summer Share
The Farmer’s Choice Summer Share includes a manageable variety of vegetables, picked up weekly for 20 weeks (typically from mid June - end of October), plus PYO berries, herbs, and flowers. The share feeds 2-4 per week as part of a balanced diet.
- A manageable quantity of popular crops (including lettuce, mixed greens, scallions, radishes, peas, carrots, eggplant, sweet peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, Swiss chard, kale, cabbage, string beans, zucchini, potatoes, winter squash, and more)
- PYO Blueberries and raspberries
- PYO Herbs
- PYO Flowers
This share is perfect for you if:
- This is your first CSA experience, and you want to see what it’s like
- Your household is two adults or a small family with young children.
- Not everyone you live with likes vegetables
- You love salads, vegetable snacks, juices and smoothies, but you’re too busy to cook.
- You aren’t home much. If you have too much produce around, it goes to waste.
Work Hour Requirement: Four work hours are required or can be bought out for $11 per hour.
If you experience any issues with ordering your share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org